Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Prelim Task Evaluation


The prelim task was a great project to start the Media course to help us get used to editing and making film clips before going to make films that last longer than 60 seconds and require much more effort and patience. This task was able to introduce me into using the film cameras properly and the equipment well to prepare me for bigger projects; this task also introduced me to ‘Final Cut Express’ and showed me how to use it affectively for my work.


When I first started the task I found coming up with the storyline easy along with matching it with camera angles, however the only concern I had was that it wouldn’t fit into a 60 second video. However when I came to making the film it fit into less than 50 seconds so it was fine.

Filming our short movie task was fairly easy, however getting used to being in front of the camera and trying to take a short college film serious was hard at first, however towards the end we began to take it a bit more seriously.

I think we worked to our best ability in the project and it turned out successful in the end due to the good camera shots and intriguing storyline. Due to this task I am prepared for more filming and creating more short films however there are still some techniques I want to learn when using the camera for filming in future.

1 comment:

  1. This is the evaluation for my prelim task. It was really fun to make and a great way to start the lesson. It was also a nice way to bond with my team.

    ReplyDelete