Wednesday, 25 September 2013


Opie Task Evaluation


I thought the Opie task was very useful to introduce the subject as we got to use Photoshop therefore various tools techniques in order to change our faces to a Julian Opie style image. It was a rather fun and relatively simple task to do and introduced the topic very well, as we may need to use Photoshop in our future Media lessons. I hadn’t used Photoshop for a while, but this task reintroduced me with it and now I’m eager to use Photoshop in future tasks.

As I have used Photoshop before I skipped the tutorial and decided to do it my own way, however half way through I got a bit lost and ended up having to read the tutorial which then put me back on track, showing that it is very helpful. However without having used Photoshop before and somewhat mastering the skills, this task would be much more difficult even with the tutorial.

This task will definitely have a good impact on the course as it reintroduced me to Photoshop and helped me remember the skills and this will help me if I plan on using Photoshop in this lesson.


1 comment: